Stand-up Casting Jigs
Gravel, chunk rock, stumps or fence posts, you’ll want a jig that stays where you put it, but stout enough to pull your fish away to open cover. These are the conditions where the Phenix Baits ProLine Stand-up Casting Jig outshines the rest. Holding its hook point (and inviting trailer) up where it draws the most attention, the strength of its wide gap, medium heavy wire construction hits ‘em hard. The rest of the package is Phenix Baits perfect: Custom banded or hand-tied living rubber skirt; Custom painted heads with clear coat hardener finish; Plus a premium weed-guard. Designed in the USA.
- Gamakatsu Series 684 Flat Eye, Medium Heavy Wire, Curved Shank Jig Hook
- Imprinted Size/Weight on the bottom of the jig for easy identification
- Premium Fiber Weed-guard
- High Quality Custom Colored Banded Skirt or Hand-tied skirt with Living Rubber
- Durable Custom Painted Colors with Powder Coating Base and Automotive Clear Coat Hardener Finish to Resit Chipping and scratching
- Sizes: 1/4 oz., 3/8 oz., 1/2 oz., and 5/8 oz.
CA Proposition 65 Warning
⚠️ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov