Shore Master - Colorado/Indiana Blades
When you fish where the bruisers live in murky waters and tangled tree branches and trunks, you need a bait that can get in and get out, without having to reconfigure the wireform after every cast. With the sturdy .040 wire gauge on the Shoremaster you’re not trying to trick ‘em, you’re trying to beat them out of the bush. A 4/0 Gamakatsu hook connects to a custom-painted head and custom skirt means this bait will do just what it says—make you a Shore Master!
The Phenix Baits Shore Master Spinnerbaits
- 0.040" Dimeter Stainless Steel Wire
- 4/0 Gamakatsu Spinnerbait Hook.
- High Quality Banded Silicone Skirts.
- Custom 3-part painting Process:
- Powdered Coated Base Layer
- Custom Color Paint and/or Flake
- Automotive Clear Coat Hardener
CA Proposition 65 Warning
⚠️ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov