Shore Master - Double Colorado
When you fish where the bruisers live in murky waters and tangled tree branches and trunks, you need a bait that can get in and get out, without having to reconfigure the wireform after every cast. With the sturdy .040 wire gauge on the Shoremaster you’re not trying to trick ‘em, you’re trying to beat them out of the bush. A 4/0 Gamakatsu hook connects to a custom-painted head and custom skirt means this bait will do just what it says—make you a Shore Master!
The Phenix Baits Shore Master Spinnerbaits
- Custom Anti-Roll Head Design
- 0.040" Dimeter Stainless Steel Wire for Vibration, Sensitivity and add Durability
- Custom Paint Colors with Durable Powder Coat Base and Automotive Clear Coat Hardner Finish
- 4/0 Gamakatsu Spinnerbait Hook.
- High Quality Custom Silicone Skirts.
- 3D Bubble Eyes
- Size 3R High Grade Ball Bearing Swivel
- Premium Blades
CA Proposition 65 Warning
⚠️ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov